Chris Benchetler is a pro skier. He’s also an artist, a product engineer, an entrepreneur, director, climber, surfer, biker, husband, and father.
So often, we’re told we have to pick a path and learn to focus to find our greatness. Chris is a shining example of why that’s not always the case. His varied pursuits are an inspiring case study in learning how to embrace every passion and live the most authentic life you can.
Tune in below or wherever you listen to podcasts!
Also, be on the lookout for Chris’ upcoming projects including the Grateful Dead ski collab as well as the multi-year relationship-centric doc in the making about Chris, his wife Kimmy Fasani, and their life in pursuit of art, passion, love, and the outdoors,
Watch Chris’ Latest Skiing Edit
To connect with Chris:
- Follow her on Instagram at @chrisbenchetler
- Visit his website at chrisbenchetler.com
- Follow Chris’ van life adventure @thestealthymarmot
- Check out Chris’ art at chrisbenchetlerart.com
- Watch Chris in Afterglow, the film by Sweetgrass Productions
- Watch GoPro’s Chasing AdVANture with Chris Benchetler
To share the stoke:
- Connect with your hosts on Instagram at @jonathanronzio & @e_hollz
- Follow @thestokecast and tag us in a story!
- Tell one person who you think will learn something and love the show 🙂
- Subscribe and leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one!
Episode edited by Chris Plante
Join 2,000+ subscribers
Get Inspired Every Friday.