Jason Antin is a New England native outdoor athlete who now calls Colorado home with his wife Jenny and daughter Avery.
The Beat Monday co-host is obsessed with outdoor endurance challenges, big efforts on tight timeframes with great friends, and strives to achieve the ultimate work-life balance.
From football, Fidelity Investments, and a career as a police officer to climbing and running around the world with a show on Outside TV, Jason’s story is an inspired pursuit of what makes you feel most alive.
Between working with early-stage start-ups with business development and strategy, to training and guiding clients eager to explore the mountains, Jason’s professional life is built around cultivating and contributing to an enthusiastic outdoor community.
Off the clock, Jason enjoys moving quickly in the mountains over all mediums that mother nature shares with us whether that be trails, rock, ice or snow. Long days in the mountains with plenty of smiles is what he’s looking for.
Mentioned on the show:
- Follow Jason on IG @jasonantin
- If you’re struggling to achieve your goals out there in the hills, be sure to DM Jason for technical mountain guiding as well as coaching and physical prep for mountain play via The Alpine Training Center
- Visit Jason’s website
- Watch the first 3 episodes of Beat Monday here
- Learn more about Beat Monday here
- Listen to The Stokecast Episode 47 with Jason’s Beat Monday partner, Mike Chambers
To share the stoke:
- Connect with your hosts on Instagram at @jonathanronzio & @e_hollz
- Follow @thestokecast and tag us in a story!
- Tell one person who you think will learn something and love the show 🙂
- Subscribe and leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one!