Tara Kerzhner is an award-winning photographer, cinematographer and accomplished rock climber.
Tara is originally from Oregon where she worked a “traditional” marketing job while pursuing her two passions, climbing and photography, on the side.
Eventually, she took a leap of faith and decided to pursue her dream of becoming a full-time photographer and cinematographer. Tara now works across the globe shooting some of the world’s best climbers for renowned outdoor brands like Arc’teryx and The North Face.
Tara shares her tips and lessons on getting into outdoor photography, developing relationships with brands, valuing your work as a creative and the process of pitching creative projects to brands.
Mentioned on the show:
- Follow Tara Kerzhner on Instagram @tarakerzhner
- Tara’s website: http://www.tarakerzhner.com/
- Minding The Gap documentary trailer:
To share the stoke:
- Connect with your hosts on Instagram at @jonathanronzio & @e_hollz
- Follow @thestokecast and tag us in a story!
- Tell one person who you think will learn something and love the show 🙂
- Subscribe and leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one!
Join 2,000+ subscribers
Get Inspired Every Friday.