Chris Ronzio started his first real business when he was 14, but his entrepreneurial career began long before that.
Learn about Chris’ journey from lemonade stands and car washes to a nationwide video production company, and a global employee training software product—Trainual.
Alongside his business endeavors, Chris has been managing Type 1 diabetes since 7 years old and shares how this disease has impacted his motivation and entrepreneurial drive.
Plus, Chris shares a humbling story of barely being able to run 2 miles 2 years ago, to completing a half Ironman just last month. Chris also happens to be co-host Jonathan Ronzio’s big brother and business partner!
Mentioned on the show:
- Follow @chrisronzio on IG
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Learn more about Trainual
To share the stoke:
- Connect with your hosts on Instagram at @jonathanronzio & @e_hollz
- Follow @thestokecast and tag us in a story!
- Tell one person who you think will learn something and love the show 🙂
- Subscribe and leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one!