Nicole Handel lives in Vermont where she takes on all kinds of outdoor adventures with her dog, Bear.
Nicole Handel has designed her life in a way that enables her to balance her full-time marketing job with her many outdoor pursuits. Whether it means going camping on a weeknight, waking up early to hit the slopes before work or going trail running over lunch – Nicole is constantly striving to get the most out of every day.
After a break-up a few years ago, Nicole decided to start saying yes to more things – even things that scared her. Her willingness to try new things and to follow through has led her to become an avid outdoor athlete and brand ambassador.
In this episode, Nicole shares her insights on a wide range of topics including overcoming imposter syndrome, managing a full-time job with other pursuits, going backpacking with your dog and building an engaged audience and community on social media.
Mentioned on the show:
- Follow Nicole on Instagram @nicolehandel
To share the stoke:
- Connect with your hosts on Instagram at @jonathanronzio & @e_hollz
- Follow @thestokecast and tag us in a story!
- Tell one person who you think will learn something and love the show 🙂
- Subscribe and leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one!