What are your biggest goals for this shiny new decade and how are you going to make them happen?
In this first episode of 2020, Emily and Jonathan reflect back on the past decade and year and talk through their goals and priorities for the New Year.
Plus! After 82 weekly stoke-filled episodes, Emily and Jonathan have decided to take a little pause to revamp and restructure The Stokecast and make it even better. Tune in to hear more about what’s coming up.
Jonathan’s 2020 priorities/notes:
- Simplify, streamline and scale
- Continuing to grow Trainual
- Leaning back into creativity (especially music)
- Personal brand revamp under the authentic, creative storytelling umbrella
- Dry January
Emily’s 2020 priorities/notes:
- January reset: dry January + no streaming services for a month
- Getting back to being more disciplines
- Writing every day
- Continuing to network and build a reputation in the outdoor space
- OR Outdoor + Snow Show in Denver end of January
- The weekly podcast episodes will be on pause for a little while to give Emily and Jonathan the time and space to revamp and restructure the show. In the meantime, you can go back and listen to the 81 previous stoke-filled episodes and get involved in the Stokecast Facebook group.
- Every Monday Jonathan is will start to post a “Monday Motivation” in the Stokecast FB group and Emily will be starting a weekly “Thursday Thanks” discussion thread in the group.
- ‘The Stokecast’ website to be launched soon!
Mentioned on the show:
- The Travel Stack travel resource directory
- Jonathan’s personal website
- The Trainual website
- The OR Outdoor + Snow Show in Denver January 29-31 2020 (Emily will be there!)
To share the stoke:
- Connect with your hosts on Instagram at @jonathanronzio & @e_hollz
- Follow @thestokecast and tag us in a story!
- Tell one person who you think will learn something and love the show 🙂
- Subscribe and leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one!