Sanni McCandless is a life and transition coach for outdoor-minded individuals seeking more intentional lifestyles, as well as the co-founder of the Outwild festival series.
On this episode learn how to embrace career and lifestyle changes, deal with vulnerability on display, and start asking yourself, “what is it that I want from life?”
Enjoy the show! And also, be sure to grab your tickets for Fall 2018’s Outwild Festival before ticket sales end!
In this episode:
- How to overcome mental barriers to start embracing transitions in your life or changes in your career
- Lifestyle design and how much life experience do you need to be a life coach?
- Believing in the power of connection to bridge the gaps in finding your calling
- Knowing how to recognize when you’ve felt balance, and how to go back to that
- Honing the mindset to turn failure into opportunity within a long-term vision
- The importance of micro-challenges to boost your confidence
- Vulnerability on display
- A Beginner’s Guide to Rock Climbing Lingo by Emily Holland
- Adventurepreneur Playbook Podcast
- Free Solo the Film
To Connect with Sanni:
- @sannimccandless on Instagram
- SanniMcCandless.com for Coaching
- Get tickets for the Outwild Festival here, now!
- @outwild.co on Instagram
To Share Your Thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Connect with your hosts on Instagram at @jonathanronzio and @e_hollz
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook
- Please tell one person who you think will learn something and love the show 🙂
- Subscribe and leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one!
Thanks for joining us. Until next week!
Join 2,000+ subscribers
Get Inspired Every Friday.