Jeremy Jensen shares the many reasons he’s leaving management consulting and Washington D.C. behind to head back West, out to Boulder, in pursuit of intentionally designing a more fulfilling life.
Jensen is a skier, biker, and whitewater kayaker. He’s also the creator and host of the Adventurepreneur Playbook podcast, a speaker and coach, the co-founder of the Outwild festival series, as well as the co-founder of Revive, where he’s setting out to redefine how we work, travel, and live.
In this episode Jeremy, Jonathan, and Emily discuss:
- Making big life moves
- Entrepreneurial endeavors and how to take the right leaps to make them happen
- The importance of building meaningful connections by following up and following through to develop your personal and professional network
- Ideas that strike in the bathroom (#epiphanyonthepot)
- The Revive pilot MVP program and what’s next on the agenda
- Why remote work is the future of work
- Breaking down the business value ladder
- Jeremy’s certification in the science of flow, plus some recommended reading
Tune in below or wherever you listen to podcasts!
Mentioned on the show:
- Follow on Instagram @jeremyrjensen
- Listen to Jeremy’s podcast, The Adventurepreneur Playbook Podcast
- Jonathan’s shoutout to The Adventurepreneur Playbook Podcast Ep.8 with Scott Martin of Groundswell
- Attend Outwild.co
- Outwild co-founder Sanni McCandless on The Stokecast Ep.18
- Learn about work redefined at Revive
- Jeremy’s resources for entrepreneurs and life designers
- Check out Running Remote and the full speaker roster, including Jonathan Ronzio
- The Flow Genome Project
- The Rise of Superman by Steven Kotler
- Dan Andrews’ postcard everyday project
To share the stoke:
- Connect with your hosts on Instagram at @jonathanronzio & @e_hollz
- Follow @thestokecast and tag us in a story!
- Tell one person who you think will learn something and love the show 🙂
- Subscribe and leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one!
Episode edited by Chris Plante