Spencer Fochtman is a former US Army Infantry Team Leader and was part of Google X’s Project Loon and their mission to bring WiFi to third world countries and disaster zones using balloons in the stratosphere.
He’s also currently on the global business operations team at Tesla and building a commercial adventure and outdoor lifestyle photography business on the side. One can certainly say this guy has a lot going on!
And in this episode of The Stokecast we chat with Spencer about how he manages having a hand in it all, why he’s on a mission to be a master of more than one craft, and the fact that both and he and Elon Musk are Cocoa Pebbles fans.
Tune in below or wherever you listen to podcasts!
To connect with Spencer:
- Follow him on Instagram at @spencerfochtman
- Visit his website at spencerfochtman.com
- Order prints from Spencer here
To share the stoke:
- Connect with your hosts on Instagram at @jonathanronzio & @e_hollz
- Follow @thestokecast and tag us in a story!
- Tell one person who you think will learn something and love the show 🙂
- Subscribe and leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one!
Episode edited by Chris Plante