Photographer and Cinematographer, Andy Best, joins The Stokecast for an inspiring an introspective conversation around his career and life story developed.
From his early days nurturing the inner artist with pastels and oil paints at his Grandmother’s studio to his work as a commercial filmmaker turned landscape and adventure photographer.
Andy is a contributor for National Geographic, ROAM, and also has his own production company called Lone Bison Films.
Tune in below or wherever you listen to podcasts!
Ways to connect and stuff mentioned:
- Follow on Instagram at @andy_best
- Andy Best’s official website
- The Travel Photographer’s Perpetual Predicament
To share the stoke:
- Connect with your hosts on Instagram at @jonathanronzio & @e_hollz
- Follow @thestokecast and tag us in a story!
- Tell one person who you think will learn something and love the show 🙂
- Subscribe and leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one!
Episode edited by Chris Plante