29-year old Professional big mountain skier Angel Collinson has shattered industry ceilings since she hit the scene.
The first female skier to land both the opening and finale segments in a TGR film and the first woman to win Powder Magazine’s “Best Line” award.
Raised on the slopes of Alta ski area in Utah’s Little Cottonwood Canyon, her and her brother Johnny (also a professional skier on The North Face athlete team) spent their youth splitting time between ski resort employee housing and living out of a van chasing backcountry adventures for family fun.
In this episode we talk all things skiing and stoke of course, Angel’s sibling dynamic in the professional sphere, as well as how to overcome your own worst critic—yourself.
Mentioned on the show:
- Follow Angel on Instagram
- Connect with Angel on Facebook
- Sage Cattabriga-Alosa in Tangerine Dream
- Ten Percent Happier podcast – featuring Brene Brown
- Protect Our Winters
- NRDC: National Resources Defense Council
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom
- Nike Training App
To share the stoke:
- Connect with your hosts on Instagram at @jonathanronzio & @e_hollz
- Follow @thestokecast and tag us in a story!
- Tell one person who you think will learn something and love the show 🙂
- Subscribe and leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one!