Colette McInerney is a climber, photographer, and filmmaker. She is one of four co-founders of the Never Not Collective women’s outdoor production company and an athlete for Black Diamond Equipment and Five Ten.
In this episode, Colette takes listeners on her journey from Nashville to New York, eventually to the Western United States, and eventually worldwide travels as she discovered climbing and herself along the way.
Learn what Colette is up to down in Waco Tanks, Texas, how to approach the mechanics of rock climbing as a beginner, and why having a successful career as a content creator really comes down to access to the right people, access to the right places, and a consistent creative partnership.
Tune in below or wherever you listen to podcasts!
To connect with Colette:
- Follow her on Instagram at @etteloc
- Visit her website at coletteloc.com
- Also mentioned in this episode, our conversation with Shelma Jun and Pretty Strong
To share the stoke:
- Connect with your hosts on Instagram at @jonathanronzio & @e_hollz
- Follow @thestokecast and tag us in a story!
- Tell one person who you think will learn something and love the show 🙂
- Subscribe and leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one!
Episode edited by Chris Plante