Drew Petersen is a passionate skier, mountain man, and burrito enthusiast based in the Wasatch Mountains of Utah.
Listen to episode 50 on Apple Podcasts here, keep reading to tune in from this page, or search The Stokecast anywhere else you get your podcasts.
Learn how this Salomon and Hestra Gloves athlete thinks about and manages risk, injuries and how to use them to gain perspective. Drew also chats about keeping a positive mindset, life in pursuit of big mountains, and burritos.
Thanks Drew for making us laugh and making us think!
Mentioned on the show:
- Follow Drew on Instagram
- Visit Drew’s Salomon Athlete Page
- Read Drew’s Powder Magazine Column
- Learn more about the Ski The Wild West project
To share the stoke:
- Connect with your hosts on Instagram at @jonathanronzio & @e_hollz
- Follow @thestokecast and tag us in a story!
- Tell one person who you think will learn something and love the show 🙂
- Subscribe and leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one!
Episode edited by Chris Plante