Lynsey Dyer is a professional skier who has won every big mountain competition she’s entered.
She’s been awarded Female Skier of the Year by Powder Magazine multiple times and cemented her place as one of the best big mountain skiers in the world while inspiring a generation of young female athletes through popular TED talks on ‘Ski Like A Girl’ and filmmaking.
As a director, Lynsey produced and directed the first and only all-female ski film and founded a production company called Unicorn Picnic and a non-profit called She Jumps. She’s also the host of the popular Showing UP podcast where she shares stories that help us all remember that anything is possible especially when you remember to play outside.
Mentioned on the show:
- Follow Lynsey Dyer on Instagram
- Visit Lynsey’s website
- Explore Unicorn Picnic films
- Learn more about Lynsey’s non-profit She Jumps
- Watch Lynsey’s TEDx Talk: Ski Like A Girl
- Listen to the Showing UP Podcast with Lynsey Dyer
- Check out Purpose Tab for Chrome for goal planning and clarity in ever tab
- Watch Lynsey ski Smart Bastard, the line Jonathan mentioned riding in Jackson Hole, below:
To share the stoke:
- Connect with your hosts on Instagram at @jonathanronzio & @e_hollz
- Follow @thestokecast and tag us in a story!
- Tell one person who you think will learn something and love the show 🙂
- Subscribe and leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one!
Episode edited by Chris Plante
Join 2,000+ subscribers
Get Inspired Every Friday.