Katie Boué is a Cuban-American outdoor advocate, freelance writer + social media expert, professional adventurer, climber, public speaker, former van-dweller, and public lands wonk.
She is Miami-raised and traded flat Florida swamps for a life of exploring mountains, camping in the desert and playing in the snow. Boué currently lives in Salt Lake City, UT with her partner Brody Leven and her dog named Spaghetti.
Katie’s love of being outside and sharing wild spaces is the focus of her work in the outdoor recreation industry. She sees opportunity for empowerment, empathy and action in every outdoorist and she wants to help the outdoor community do good, from public lands policy + sustainability, to better access + inclusion in our parks and in the media.
Mentioned on the show:
- Follow Katie on Instagram @katieboue
- About Katie and The Morning Fresh
- Katie’s telling of her and Brody’s rock climbing dog rescue story
- Connect with Katie on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest too
- Katie’s partner Brody Leven on Ep.02 The Stokecast
To share the stoke:
- Connect with your hosts on Instagram at @jonathanronzio & @e_hollz
- Follow @thestokecast and tag us in a story!
- Tell one person who you think will learn something and love the show 🙂
- Subscribe and leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one!
Join 2,000+ subscribers
Get Inspired Every Friday.