How did Miami, FL native Matt Segal become one of the world’s top rock climbers? And in a departure from expedition-bound Netflix binges, how did he turn inspiration from a book into a business opportunity with enough focus and purpose to find success in a crowded market?
In episode 29 of The Stokecast, The North Face team climber and Alpine Start founder, Matt Segal takes us on a journey from his start in competitive climbing to a body-breaking paragliding accident and the growth he’s experienced personally and professionally since.
- Connect with Matt on Instagram @mattsegal
- Alpine Start
- David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants by Malcolm Gladwell
To Share Your Thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Connect with your hosts on Instagram at @jonathanronzio and @e_hollz
- Follow @thestokecast
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook
- Please tell one person who you think will learn something and love the show 🙂
- Subscribe and leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one!
Join 2,000+ subscribers
Get Inspired Every Friday.