Steve House is a world-renowned climber and mountain guide. Scott Johnston is an adventure and endurance athlete coach, a ski racer, and aerospace engineer. Together, they are the authors of Training for the New Alpinism, and Training for the Uphill Athlete.
In the first ever two-part episode of The Stokecast, Emily and Jonathan chat with Scott and Steve about all things mountain running, ski mountaineering, their process for writing two of the most educational and impactful books for aspiring and expert mountain athletes alike, as well as each of their background to learn how their careers led them to each other, their latest book, and their coaching program, Uphill Athlete.
Mentioned on the show:
- Go to the UphillAthlete.com
- Buy Training for the New Alpinism on Amazon
- Buy Training for the Uphill Athlete on Amazon
- Connect with Steve House on Instagram
To share the stoke:
- Connect with your hosts on Instagram at @jonathanronzio & @e_hollz
- Follow @thestokecast and tag us in a story!
- Tell one person who you think will learn something and love the show 🙂
- Subscribe and leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one!
Join 2,000+ subscribers
Get Inspired Every Friday.