What is a food forest? You’ll have to listen to find out!
On this episode of The Stokecast, Emily and Jonathan chat with adventure photographer, writer, farmer, conservationist, and National Geographic Explorer, Becca Skinner.
For Becca’s take on permaculture and sustainable ranching, her experience of building a career as photographer and storyteller, her top tips for car camping/living (learned from 32,000 miles on the road with her pup and a camera!), and her feelings about busyness, business, and balance, dive in!
Connecting with Becca and her work:
To Share Your Thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Connect with your hosts on Instagram at @jonathanronzio and @e_hollz
- Follow @thestokecast
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook
- Please tell one person who you think will learn something and love the show 🙂
- Subscribe and leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one!
Thanks for joining us. Until next week!