Now featured on The Stokecast, professional skier, unprofessional surfer, fisherman, fun haver, and co-founder of Arcade Belts, Cody Townsend.
Expect to end this episode with your new life manifesto and a mission to live every day in more meaningful ways. Jonathan and Emily chat with Cody about:
- How fun and happiness are the bedrock principles for all of his pursuits
- Why he chose to stop doing what initially brought him success as a professional skier and shift directions into inspiring new outlets
- How to dial in a pace that you can sustain (in the mountains, in life, in business)
- Identifying an opportunity, building an MVP, and scaling a startup
In case you’re not one of the 11 million people who have seen Cody’s “Line of the Year,” buckle up…
Ways to connect with Cody Townsend:
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Connect with us on Instagram at @jonathanronzio, @e_hollz, @exploreinspired
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
Thanks for joining us. Until next week!