Jeanine Pesce is the go-to woman for tracking global active trends in action sports and outdoors.
She is the founder and CEO of Range—an independent agency + magazine inspired by the culture of the modern outdoor movement—a former on-air style correspondent for Outside TV, a speaker, and trend consultant.
In this episode, Jeanine candidly shares her entrepreneurial journey, from quitting her job at Stylesight to go all-in on Range. She also speaks to the process, places, and experiences she looks to draw inspiration, as well as how she thinks about ego, goals, scale, money, results, balance, passion, and happiness.
Mentioned on the show:
- Follow Jeanine’s company @thisisrange on Instagram
- Check out the Range magazine
- Go to the Range website
- Learn more about Jeanine here
To share the stoke:
- Connect with your hosts on Instagram at @jonathanronzio & @e_hollz
- Follow @thestokecast and tag us in a story!
- Tell one person who you think will learn something and love the show 🙂
- Subscribe and leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one!
Join 2,000+ subscribers
Get Inspired Every Friday.