Jim Morrison is a big mountain adventure skier on The North Face athlete team and made worldwide news in September when he and partner, Hilaree Nelson (The Stokecast Ep.28) made the first ski descent of the Lhotse Couloir.
Jim Morrison is also a wildly successful luxury home builder and runs a construction company in California’s Lake Tahoe area.
In this episode, dig into Jim’s backstory and try to understand how he’s been able to build two seemingly completely different careers and succeed to the degree he has in both.
Tune in below or wherever you listen to podcasts!
To connect with Jim:
- Follow him on Instagram @jimmorrison
- Visit his business website and construction portfolio at jimmorrisonconstruction.com
- Read about the record-breaking first ski descent of the Lhotse Couloir here
- Listen to Jim’s partner and The North Face athlete team captain, Hilaree Nelson, on Episode 28 of The Stokecast
To share the stoke:
- Connect with your hosts on Instagram at @jonathanronzio & @e_hollz
- Follow @thestokecast and tag us in a story!
- Tell one person who you think will learn something and love the show 🙂
- Subscribe and leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one!
Join 2,000+ subscribers
Get Inspired Every Friday.