Feature photo by Michelle Parker
Emily Harrington is one of the most well-rounded and accomplished outdoor athletes alive, male or female.
From crushing 5.14b climbs to skiing volcanoes, and El Capitan to Mount Everest, her pursuits are nothing short of mind-blowing.
In this episode, your hosts chat with Emily about her recent adventures, learning to pivot, adapt, and embrace change in your career, and how it feels to realize you’re a role model.
Also, hear about Emily’s recent TEDx talk on Finding Fear, why she decided to only train her weaknesses, and the announcement of Danger Stik TV, the new YouTube channel from Emily Harrington and boyfriend Adrian Ballinger (The Stokecast Episode 17) documenting their lives as adventure athletes alongside candid moments in their relationship.
Tune in below or wherever you listen to podcasts!
To connect with Emily:
- Follow her on Instagram @emilyaharrington
- Visit her official website: emilyharrington.com
- Watch Emily’s TEDx Talk, “Finding Fear“
- Subscribe to Emily and Adrian’s YouTube channel Danger Stik TV
To share the stoke:
- Connect with your hosts on Instagram at @jonathanronzio & @e_hollz
- Follow @thestokecast and tag us in a story!
- Tell one person who you think will learn something and love the show 🙂
- Subscribe and leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one!
Episode edited by: Chris Plante