Loki The Wolfdog is one of the most famous adventure pups on Instagram, and Kelly Lund is the man behind (and sometimes also in front of) the camera.
But Kelly and Loki’s adventures go well beyond the perfect Insta-photo. He’s crafted this life with his 4-legged friend into quite the well-rounded business.
Kelly and Loki have their paws in everything from sponsorships and ambassadorships, to travel campaigns and product collaborations, plus their own Lightroom presents, alignment with give back programs (like Canine Support Teams and the U.S. Wolf Refuge), and now their own line of CBD products for dogs called Loki Naturals.
Learn how Kelly created a career leveraging the powers of storytelling, community, and puppy play, and how he mastered the craft of photography along the way!
Tune in below or wherever you listen to podcasts!
Mentioned on the show:
- Follow Loki on Instagram @Loki
- Follow Kelly on Instagram @sharktoof
- Visit Loki’s official website at lokithewolfdog.com
- Shop Loki Naturals for CBD for your pups! Get your Loki Love Biscuits at Loki-naturals.com
- Shop CBD water and oil from Talkeetna, AK-based The High Expedition
- Shop CBD oil and cream from Caleb at Hemp Daddy’s here and use the code EXPLORE10 for 10% off and free shipping
Content that inspires us:
- The Running Rambler podcast
- Semi-Rad with Brendan Leonard
- Power Company Climbing podcast with Kris Hampton
- Good To Be Home podcast
- Smart Passive Income podcast with Pat Flynn
- Masters of Scale podcast with Reid Hoffman
- The Top Entrepreneur podcast with Nathan Latka
To share the stoke:
- Connect with your hosts on Instagram at @jonathanronzio & @e_hollz
- Follow @thestokecast and tag us in a story!
- Tell one person who you think will learn something and love the show 🙂
- Subscribe and leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one!
Episode edited by Chris Plante