Want to learn how to be well-rounded, passionate and creative while also living your dream? How to be self-motivated in an industry without much structure? Take notes from this weeks’ Stokecast guest, Michelle Parker.
Michelle sits downs for a conversation with us on The Stokecast to talk about…
- How she skied before she could even walk
- Growing up in a premier mountain town, Squaw Valley
- Importance of female role models
- Being your own boss – the need to be diligent, productive and well-rounded
- The process of pitching, planning and starring in a TV series with Red Bull
- How to go after sponsorship with big brands
- Continuing to evolve your passions/athletic endeavors
- The origination of the organization, SafeAS
- How to get involved in outdoor advocacy efforts like Protect Our Winters
Mentioned in this episode:
Ways to connect with Michelle:
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Connect with us on Instagram at @jonathanronzio, @e_hollz, @exploreinspired
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
Thanks for joining us. Until next week!
Join 2,000+ subscribers
Get Inspired Every Friday.