How do you define joy, awe, and stoke? And why is it important to know and be cognizant of the differences? Stacy Bare shares his take on Episode 10 of The Stokecast.
From being in the military, removing land mines, to battling addiction, to finding recovery and therapy through the outdoors, the Adventure Not War star has lived quite an interesting life and is a wonderful storyteller.
Stacy Bare sits downs with us on The Stokecast to chat about…
- How he puts himself in situations in which he needs to push himself out of his comfort zone (any why it’s important to do so)
- The importance of reframing your darker definitive experiences
- His work with the Phoenix: The Sober Active Community
- Thoughts on privilege and the need for self awareness
- The definitions and differences of joy, awe and stoke
- Using the ‘stoplight’ to figure out how to balance your life each week
Mentioned in this episode:
Ways to connect with Stacy:
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Connect with us on Instagram at @jonathanronzio, @e_hollz, @exploreinspired
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
Thanks for joining us. Until next week!
Join 2,000+ subscribers
Get Inspired Every Friday.