This week, we had the extraordinary photographer, entrepreneur, filmmaker, adventurer and storyteller, Chris Burkard on the podcast. Chris shares his no-BS approach to the perpetual hustle mindset and lifestyle.
Jonathan and Emily chat with Chris about:
- How to fill the gaps in your skillset
- Why you should be investing in yourself with time AND money
- Everything you need to learn about the ‘technical stuff,’ you can find online
- His interesting relationship with Instagram
- Creating passive revenue streams
- When you should consider getting an agent
- How to manage communicating with your loved ones while you’re on the road
Mentioned in this episode:
- Under The Arctic Sky – Chris’ film
- The Boy Who Spoke To The Earth – Chris’ children’s book
Ways to connect with Chris:
- @chrisburkard on Instagram
- Also! @burkgnar on Instagram for behind the scenes silly stuff 😉
- Like Chris’ page on Facebook
- Visit ChrisBurkard.com for prints and more
- Chris on Sony’s Alpha Universe
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Connect with your hosts on Instagram at @jonathanronzio and @e_hollz
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook
To help out the show:
- Tell even just one person – a friend, colleague, family member – who you think will learn something and love it 🙂
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one!
Thanks for joining us. Until next week!